- The process of rereading a text and making changes (in content, organization, sentence structures, and word choice) to improve it.
- study of work you have done, in order to prepare for an exam
- The act of Redraft, correcting, editing, polish, reediting, improvement, updating, review.adjustment, repair, and reform
- To revise a writing piece is to check for errors and flaws and correcting in order to make it perfect and understandable for the intended audience.
Individuals have opportunities to think about whether their text communicates effectively to an audience, to improve the quality of their prose, and even to reconsider their content and perspective and potentially transform their own understanding
-Adding detail in the form of adjectives and adverbs
- Adding a strong opening (hook)
-Changing words to make images more specific
-Checking and correcting spelling
- Correcting mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Reconstructing flawed sentences.